Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ok, So I know I am horrible at this blogging thing, but I will try to get better. So what is new with the Paynes?

Bentley is now 7 months old. I can't believe how time flies. He sits up, holds his own bottle, and can even find his own binki in the middle of the night. He is getting so independant so fast. He goes to a babysitter during the week as both Cory and I are working and I hate dropping him off everyday. (I am looking to change that, more below). The babysitter is great though, her name is Carol and her kids are grown, well her youngest in in the 7th grade, so Bentley gets alot of attention there. Bentley just makes us smile so much, he has so much personality for someone so small.

Cory is still working and still going to school. This semester he is taking Geography, Math, and the History of Classical Music (I think thats it). I know he is tired but he works hard. He just celebrated his birthday yesterday.

I am still working as well, but am looking to swich jobs. I would like to get a waitrissing job, somthing that maybe I can work more nights so I can be home with Bentley. I am working on my resume and hopefully going to be going out to restaraunts next week. Keep your fingers crossed.

Other than that we are just enjoying one another. Hope everyone is well.

12 Comments:

  1. Mindy said...
    SOOOOO... cute I love the new pictures. I love that little Bentley too!!! You look great in your pictures.
    Mindy said...
    Happy late birthday Cory .... Sorry my life has been crazy and I forgot to update my Jan. calendar. I do love that you are part of our family.
    Mindy said...
    while updating your blog you didn't add my blog to your list ... THANKS!
    The Foster Family said...
    Yeah- Heather has updated! I was starting to not check in so much- glad I gave it another try! Love the photos- you're family is beautiful! Good luck on the new job- hope it works out for you!
    -Cousin Wende

    P.S. Who knew Mindy had a blog??Not me! But I do now- I will add you to my stalking list- hee hee!
    steph j. said...
    Heather, Your family pictures are sooo cute, she is amazing! I can't believe how fast time goes by too, Bentley is growing too fast, tell him to stop! Love you guys!
    Matt and Amanda said...
    Those pictures are AWESOME! All of you sisters take are so photogenic! (Even though Mindi doesn't think she is!)
    Miller Family said...
    Heather! I just randomly found your blog! This is Crystal (MacDonald) Miller. It is so fun to see your beautiful family and hear you are doing well. Hope you don't mind my "peeking."
    Mary Stuart said...
    Thanks for the update on the Payne Family. Don;t worry I suck at blogging too these days! I am looking forward to seeing you on friday though.
    April Garvin said...
    ok Heather!!! IT IS ABOUT DANG TIME! You seriously need to do some updating!
    Olson Family said...
    Hey Heather! Well you haven't been on in a while so I hope you get this. It's Marisa from So. Cali! I was looking at April's blog and saw yours and thought I'd say hi! E-mail me and I will give you an invite to ours. mnolson36@hotmail.com Your little family is so cute! I love all the pictures!!!
    Beesley Family said...
    Hi Heather! This is Tori Beesley. Spencer and Cory are good friends. They went to highschool together. Bentley is so cute. Spencer always says we need to go see you guys sometime. We'll have to plan to come down this summer or something. Keep in touch.
    beesleyfamily1.blogspot.com
    Brooklyn said...
    Ya! I found you! I love all the baby pics of Bent! I can't believe he was ever so small! Your blog is so cute. I'll be checking in a regular basis to see how Big Bent is doing! We sure are gonna miss that guy!

Post a Comment



Fun new pictures





Bentley Ready for Church

Bentley Ready for Church

How Old is Bentley?

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

The latest pics of Bentley!