Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bentley started doing the cutest thing lately. About three weeks ago, he hurt himself. I looked at him and as all mothers do at some time or another kissed where he got hurt and said all better. I did this one other time. Today I watched him accidently hit is foot on a chair and then bonk his head on the fridge. He came over to me whimpering a little and pointing to his foot, he then proceeded to lift his foot from the floor. I kissed it and said all better. He then pointed to his head and again I kissed it and told him all better. The whining immediately stopped and he went back to playing. It makes me laugh that all he needed was a kiss.

2 Comments:

  1. April Garvin said...
    That is so sweet. You need to write it down in a journal for him later.
    steph j. said...
    I love getting to be the hero too!

Post a Comment



Fun new pictures





Bentley Ready for Church

Bentley Ready for Church

How Old is Bentley?

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

The latest pics of Bentley!