Monday, April 13, 2009

It has been a full house lately, but I wouldn't change a thing. I have had family come and visit and it has been so much fun. Grandma Marbara, Grandpa Steve and Uncle Tim came up and Grandma Vicki, Aunt Stephanie, and Cousins Connor, Kenna and Cash also came up. Bentley had so much fun playing with everyone. To bad he wasn't feeling well. He got sick and was throwing up Thursday night, and all day Friday and Saturday morning. He is better now.


Easter Sunday was great. We all went to church, Cory left early with Bentley though as we didn't want to take the chance on getting any other kids sick if he went to nursury. It was so great for me to go to the whole three hours. It feels like forever.


The Easter Bunny came to our house in the afternoon after Bentley's nap. He brought him a basket filled with a number puzzle, cars tattoos, a slinki (its already broken) balloons and some other goodies. He found easter eggs out front and had a blast. I loved watching him carry his basket around to all the eggs.



Bentley wanted to try on his daddy's shirt!
Royce celebrating his first Easter
Cory has about a week left until finals and then he will be working full time this summer. I am looking forward to going to Vegas to visit everyone in July and maybe even sooner. I can't wait to see all the new babies that will be born next month. Royce is doing well. Just growing alot. He is now 1 month old and already getting so big. I can't believe how fast it is going. I am glad that I am home now so I can be there to watch him grow.

3 Comments:

  1. April Garvin said...
    they are so cute and getting so big! I cant wait to see you!!!
    Painkilla said...
    Bentley is so cute with his Easter Eggs and Royce looks so cute. Sure miss ya. Love you guys Mom Marb
    steph j. said...
    It's so fun to watch them when they are that little hunting for eggs. I love the pictures of Royce wrapped in his stripped blanket, he's too cute!

Post a Comment



Fun new pictures





Bentley Ready for Church

Bentley Ready for Church

How Old is Bentley?

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

The latest pics of Bentley!