Monday, April 27, 2009

Every week we have a playgroup. This time it was at my house. Usually playgroup lasts from about 11a.m. to 1p.m. This is to allow the kids to still keep somewhere close to there naptime. (12:00). Well this particular playgroup, people didn't leave until after 2. I hurried and fed Bentley. He was so tired he couldn't wait for me to put him in his crib for a nap. So he fell asleep at his high chair.




Every mom wants to make sure her house is child proof. I am no different. Even though our Landlord told us we could not child proof our cupboards, Cory and I still did. Alot of good it did me. Bentley figured out how to open the cupboard under the sink. All my cleaning supplies had to get moved. I don't fight with him when it comes to the trashbags... which he gets out EVERYday. Just two days ago he figured out how to get the plastic plugs you put into electrical sockets out. I have to use a knife...But Bentley can do it no problem. I have to watch him close because he loves to plug and unplug things.



Bentley LOVES to clean. He wants to help me whenever he can. He especially loves the vacuum and wants me to vacuum my floor all the time. Well, Cory and I, trying to save money, cancelled our cable. We have the basic channels. One of the channels is the Home Shopping Network (HSN). I was watching this becasue they had the Dyson vacuums on. I want one sooooo bad. Bentley came out of his room, and stared at the TV for the whole presentation. He did not move. When it was over and they went to the next thing, Bentley pointed to the TV and whined that the vacuum was gone. It was sad.

3 Comments:

  1. Painkilla said...
    Thats my boy!! Bentley you are grandmas little angel.
    steph j. said...
    So cute, especially cause I don't have to clean it up.
    Addie-buggie said...
    That is cute! Marie osmond just looks terrific.

Post a Comment



Fun new pictures





Bentley Ready for Church

Bentley Ready for Church

How Old is Bentley?

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

The latest pics of Bentley!