Tuesday, April 28, 2009














Marie Osmond was at the Orem Costco earlier this month signing copies of her new book, Might As Well Laugh About It Now. Since my mom is a fan (and wants to be Marie's best friend...which I made sure to tell Marie) I packed up the kids and took them to meet her. I am just glad we got there and hour early. She came at Five and it took us an hour from where we were, and the line had to be at least another 3 to 4 hours after us. It was fun meeting her though. Sorry you couldn't be there mom.

3 Comments:

  1. steph j. said...
    Really cool!
    Vicki C said...
    yeah me too. thanks for waiting in line to get her book signed.
    Beesley Family said...
    Thanks again for dinner on Saturday! It was so fun to see you guys. I just made my blog private so please email me your email address so I can send you an invite.

Post a Comment



Fun new pictures





Bentley Ready for Church

Bentley Ready for Church

How Old is Bentley?

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

The latest pics of Bentley!